- 1 week in Paris & 1 week in Bordeaux.
- 12 Business Courses, focused on the marketing and management of culinary services, wines and spirits. (All courses are delivered in English)
- 4 Workshops designed to enhance participants’ appreciation of fine French foods and wines.
- Business visits to Disneyland Paris, Parisian confectionaries, and prestigious Bordelaise chateaux
- Cultural visits to the Musée d’Orsay, historic Parisian monuments, the UNESCO site of Saint-Émilion and the scenic Atlantic coast of southwestern France.
- A dinner cruise on the seine river, picnic under the Eiffel tower, oyster and white wine tasting, and a closing dinner on the banks of the Garonne River before the Bastille Day fireworks!
- Official transcripts bearing 10 ECTS credits, and a co-branded certificate of completion delivered by Kedge Business School and FERRANDI Paris.
- High-Speed (TGV) train ticket from Paris to Bordeaux
- Public transportation passes in both Paris & Bordeaux
- Organised accommodation (for those who request this service).
Premium Summer School: Ferrandi Paris & Kedge Business School - Registration open!
FERRANDI Paris, in partnership with Kedge Business School, is pleased to announce the 2018 launch of an exciting new Premium Summer Session : Gastronomy & Oenology - The Marketing and Management of Haute Cuisine and Fine Wines.
This Premium Programme, taking place from July 2-14, and limited to 24 participants maximum, will provide an immersive experience by taking participants to the world's 2 most famous centres of haute cuisine and fine wine : Paris and Bordeaux, France.
What do we offer ?
Over the course of our 2-week summer module, we offer:
Eligible participants: The programme is targeted to students at the Master-level or above, in good academic standing and with a sufficient level of English.
Why choose this programme ?
It’s the only one of its kind
This truly unique programme is the only one of its kind, offering participants a once in a lifetime experience
All courses are in English
This makes access to the famous culture of French Gastronomy and Oenology accessible to an international audience
So much more than just classes
The courses are excellent, but our programme is an amazing package of cultural visits, workshops, business trips and meals that you’ll find nowhere else.